Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Identity I would steal

If I could steal anyone's identity for the day it would be the life of a soldier in Iraq. I would do this because I want to go into the military and want to see what it is like. I know the life of a soldier in Iraq is tough but its what I want to do in my future. Soldiers spend many sleepless nights, many days without water, and go months and months without phone calls or letters from home. People take for granted what our American soldiers do for this country and don't realize the things that have to go through

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how the soldiers do it over there. I have a cousin who served three years in Iraq and when he came back, he was a changed man. Best of luck in your military future. Hopefully war will be over by the time you graduate from high school.

    ReplyDelete