Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Describe your soul mate
Well I believe that I have possibly already found mine, her name is Ashlynn Rae Boyd and she is absolutly amazing in every way possible. We met in school one day and I suggested to her that she sit with me that afternoon on the bus and she gladly excepted and from that moment on things just went perfect, we immediatly hit it off when we started talking and realized that we have very many things in common. We decided to take things further and date and i dont regret it one bit, we have been 2gether ever since and I couldnt be happier. She has amazing beautiful green eyes that you could stare into for hours and never lose the smile on your face. I could never get bored when I'm with her because she constantly has me laughing and smiling. She has an absolutly gorgeous smile and amazing personality. She's perfect in every way to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment