Thursday, August 26, 2010

Moment from my favorite vacation

This past summer I went to myrtle beach for 8 days, we stayed at this place called Lakewood Campground & Resort that is literally right on the beach. The campground owns about a half mile strip of the beach. It was my first time going to myrtle beach. Even though we stay in tents it was still an awesome experience, next year we are renting out a villa for the week while we're there instead of having to stay in the tents. On 4th of July night the campground had a big fire works display as well as the other campgrounds that we're on either side of the campground I was in so it was one huge fire works show pretty much. There more to do there than you could even do, it was by far the best place I have ever been to and cant wait to go back next year.

1 comment: